Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blogging: a winter sport?

I made it.

Starting a blog has been on my mind for a while now. The blogging idea has waxed & waned but I've finally started. The onset of winter has had something to do with it.....there are not as many outdoor temptations competing with all the other things I try to fit into my days, so here I am.

With winter comes the frosts & this is what I got when I tried to water some of the frost from the veggie garden this week.....



Hose icicles! My son thought they were marvelous....although I don't think he could feel his fingers after about the 3rd one.

I plan to add a little snippet of my/our lives here every couple of days, but you know what they say about plans. The next few days have a focus on sewing as I MUST reduce my fabric stash...it's taking over the house!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...