Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday Pajama's

So I stayed up late (again!) to finish off these pajamas for my niece who turned 2 yesterday. These milestones remind me of how far we live from our extended families. I do love living in Tasmania but I wish at the same time we were living closer to my family (Tim wishes the same...perhaps living in Tassie saves us having to decide whose family to move closer to!)





The pants are flannel with a flannel ruffle at the hem (apparently she loves ruffles at the moment & also doesn't like her current PJs). The top is a bonds stretchie - I just discovered they only make stretchies up to size 2! What will my kids wear after that? The jumper (or "sloppy joe" as my Nanna calls them) is not great but she needs to be warm & this is the best I could come up with at short notice (well I did know her birthday was coming up, but only decided to make PJs the day before her birthday - standard operating around here). Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss M., hope these keep you snug on those o-so-cold northern NSW evenings (yeah right!).

1 comment:

kim* said...

aw so cute. i like your pencil /craron marker holder in the page below . i cant wait to have a child one day so i can put my stuff to use.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...