Monday, July 14, 2008

timeless

I've lost my watch. It was nothing special, just very handy (no pun intended) with it's light, rubber watch bands (great for teething babes, especially when I forgot to take a toy - again) & daggy digital face.

Alas it's gone! I can't tell you how often I've looked at this in the past few days



It seems to be raining babies at the moment, I managed to get some time in the sewing room over the weekend & whipped up these bibs. I made a few extra for my etsy shop & for Adi as her bib options were rather grotty or gross, like the bibs we got at an op shop on holiday after not packing any...bibs that say things like...."Future Grand Prix Winner". I thought I'd send them back to the op shop, but of course they came home with us & are now in regular circulation. Well no more!


Got some great bargains at the op shop this week, more on that later, Adi is awake!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...