Friday, July 18, 2008

Tour de Gocco

We have finally decided on connecting to gas....we now just have to wait for the connection....2 weeks without hot water, it's surprising how well we have adapted - having a dishwasher helps! I must admit that I'm keen to have a long soak in the bath when we go up to Launceston this weekend.

I'm in the middle of a huge cook-up so we can take up some frozen meals for our friends who have just had a baby, a fair swap for getting a few newborn babe cuddles. I'm also madly preparing gifts for the little tacker....



I stenciled the dinosaur on last night...just waiting for it to dry so I can wrap it up. I got out the gocco last night (finally!) after being inspired by kate's efforts. What I didn't count on was how long that little bit of ink would last for.....it just kept going, and going, and goooooing! All of this with the Tour de France & Tim keeping me company. The gocco outlasted Tim & in the end I just scrapped the ink off so I could get to bed. What to do with my trial prints.... bugs & strawberries, perhaps I should have thought more about that combination.



I'm looking forward to getting some larger screens & printing some fabric.

I also managed to make a couple of pencil rolls, one for Max from a vintage linen tablecloth & one for me - the patchwork version from Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...