Wednesday, August 20, 2008

mid week recovery

Wednesday already!

The days seem to have been slipping by, I haven't managed to get half the things done I hoped I would. Max is only just coming out of yet another sickness. For the past 5 or so days he has been totally miserable, snotty, feverish & hasn't eaten very much. He seems to have inherited his dad's ability to cope with pain which is summed up in this clip....



He started eating again today & the snotty nose seems to have backed off...check out one of yesterdays shirts.....& most of the time he used a hanky! I do wonder about the rationale of him spending 1 day a week in childcare...just enough time to catch everything going around, the rest of the week spent recovering only to go back & catch the next lurgy!


Luckily he has enough in reserves that several days of not eating much means he just looks a bit leaner, Adi would be a different story. He spent this morning squeezing& drinking blood oranges before tucking into a bowl of weet-bix.


I managed to get a bit more sewing done last night as Tim had to go back in to work until late, more pencil rolls for birthday gifts, and this little upcycled t-shirt, my first go at reverse applique.


1 comment:

beccasauras said...

Wow, he definately got good use out that hanky/shirt. His immunity will be building up from childcare, my daughter doesn't even get sick from me anymore! Love the t-shirt, I love the bonds lycra to sew on, they are great and last for ages. Would love some tips on how to reverse applique, have never done it. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...