Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Everyone's a winner around here

I have 5 little piles of freezer paper to send out to Kate (from picklebums), Blackie, 13 mimosa, Elyse and Taccolina...I guess I'll need you all to send me your address....I'm not sure how to achieve this so the best I've come up with is I'll change my comments so that they need to be moderated & I'll not post any comments with personal details....unless someone comes up with an easier option (there has to be one....way too late for me to think of it though)

2 comments:

blackie said...

oh wow! thanks. If you get stuck, my email address is in my blogger profile so you can contact me that way of you like. Now I've got to think up something to stencil!

Taccolina said...

Gosh, I didn't get back to you, I'm so sorry, it was unintentional. I've got a mass of freezer paper, just arrived from a kind friend in the States as a surprise - she sent me a whole box! Please feel free to re-draw another winner, and my apologies for not commenting ages ago.... Bev

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...