Saturday, November 1, 2008

op-shop horse and printed fish

After seeing Blackie's post this morning I thought I'd also show our little op-shop horse find. I like the idea of these 2 horses being bought in 2 different op-shops in the same town in the same week.



I finally got around to trying the gocco paper screens out on fabric again, I went through many scraps of fabric before finally getting this print for a 1 year old's birthday party today. I had no idea taking a photo of black on red was so difficult!


4 comments:

2paw said...

There must be Cup Fever in the shops!!
That's a very oriental looking fish. The tshirt looks really cute, but you're right, it is hard to photograph!!

blackie said...

that is very odd! yours is in much better nick and makes me think they're not as old as I first thought. thanks for sharing, now I know what was missing from the head on mine!

Xiola said...

Wow, the t-shirt looks fantastic! Makes me very much want a gocco thingemy machine :)

Bellgirl said...

What a great Gocco! I still haven't tried my new gocco out yet- ah, the pressure of using such limited resources!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...