Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Stash - what I dug out & what I made

A couple of tablecloths from the fabric stash (all from the op shop) became some new spring pants for the kids (when it's still a little cool for shorts or you want to hide those neon white legs from the midday sun!)

This:

became these pants for Addie (I've almost given up taking photos of her wearing clothes, they all look like a blurr of something with blond hair):


This:


became these pants for Max (finished on route to the beach today):


We had a rain shower come through so Max got to wear his dad's raincoat for a while.



Check out Tamara's blog to see who else is playing along.

8 comments:

13mimosa said...

I love how happy Max seems to be in every photo.

Bellgirl said...

Wow, they're wonderful! Did you use a commenrcial pattern, and if so, which one?

Heart Felt said...

You are so clever, they look fantastic! xx

Tamara said...

I love these fabrics...and the pants are so cute...

Christie said...

LOVE the pants, great work

thanks for the freezer paper offer- what brand do you use...?

Taccolina said...

Great, groovy pants! Those kids sure have style....

Hoppo Bumpo said...

They look really terrific. Great photos!

Angie said...

bellgirl,

the pattern is one I took from a fav pair of baby pants, I re-sized it for Max & have now lost the pattern in his size!!!! Ahhhh.

I've had no luck with most commercial pants patterns, none seem to fit quite right so I guess I'll have to re-size this one again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...