So this was another wee frock made for Addie recently, the pattern is getting closer to how I want it, although I did have to use studs after not adding the extra length for buttons at the shoulder. The studs make it much easier for dressing a wiggly 1 year old & would work well if I made the dress reversible. This fabric was a little piece picked up at the op shop for 50c.
In fact a reversible dress would be good for those occasions your brother volunteers you to be face-painted (after chickening out himself) & you've eaten half a watermelon!
I'm off to do a bit more snipping to make a few more Addie frocks for our summer holiday, perhaps something with a cap sleeve to protect our Tassie winter skin.