Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sunday Stash - Chartreuse

This is a colour I'm really into at the moment! These are a few from the stash that go with this chartreuse love-in....

this lovely piece of vintage fabric from
Victoria

Heather Bailey mermaids

I could use bolts of this Anna Maria Horner fabric (when the Australian dollar improves) ...

The mushroom fabric that everyone must have a piece of since it was the most decent fabric Spotlight had in a while back!

This Echino planes fabric....about to finally be made up into a simple cot quilt for a long overdue baby present.

I have to think of a way to combine these three, all purchased at the same time without thought as to them coordinating until I opened the bag at home.

More fabric here...
Thanks Tamara

4 comments:

Juddie said...

lovely lovely lovely!

Hey Angie,
I'm going to Tassie on Friday for a bit of a getaway with my hubby.... we're planning to spend two or three days in Hobart then hire a car and make our way up the east coast perhaps. We only have 8 days, but I can't wait.....

Do you have any recommendations of things we absolutely shouldn't miss?

:-) Juddie

Heart Felt said...

What lovely goodies, beautiful colours! Love the mushrooms and the mermaids. xx

13mimosa said...

I knew you'd match it with something.

Ren said...

You're definitely correct about the mushroom fabric - not only do I have it, I've seen it pictured all over the Aussie sewing blogs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...