Sunday, February 22, 2009

New pants

I wish I could say there are some new pants for me....nothing seems to fit me at the moment! But that is about to be sorted with some.........dare I say it.....maternity sewing!

For now it's pants for the wee ones, the ones that can get whole outfits from the op shop remnants & recycled clothes that I have stashed away.

These linen pants for Max were cut from an old Trent Nathan skirt (size 18 & from the eighties....all gathered around the waist & ankle length....oodles of fabric). They are from my ever reliable self drafted pants pattern, cut up yet another size (eekk, they grow so fast). Max requested the plane pockets & I just sewed them on free form. These were so quick to make, especially as the hem was already done for me!

I also finished these brown cord pants, another echino print (bought way back when the Australian dollar was up there with the greenback). Max thinks they are terrific & has asked for some motorbike pants as well.........I'm think he means scooter pants!


Now for the little one who also suddenly wants car & plane pants!

2 comments:

Heart Felt said...

Congratulations....thats very exciting news! I love the pants....cute fabric. xx

Michelle said...

They are awesome pants - I'd love a pair...erm not for me though for my little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...