Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And another week goes by!

Since my last post preparations for the Mothers Market took up most of my spare time & evenings. As it was my first time at the MM I was not quite sure what to expect so made a range of things to take along & see how they went......the dining table saw more cutting & fiddling than it did well-thought out meals (lucky my kids seem to prefer freshly cooked pasta with some ricotta, tinned tuna & frozen peas mixed through!)


The market was lovely & it was so nice to see everyone elses stalls & amazing products. It was great to meet fellow blogger Michelle and I ate way too many cupcakes (is that even possible?) It was great to be able to chat with the people who wandered through & I got to catch up with lots of folk I had not seen in a while. Here are a few photos of my stall......still relying on Tim's trusty mobile camera!


Max spent the entire weekend in his new bat cape which was a good thing considering the amount of fresh raspberries he ate at the little birthday party we had for him on Sunday (the cape also works pretty well as a bib - especially for BIG BOY 3 year olds who are far too old to wear actual bibs!)


Now I'm in a flap trying to finish writing a funding grant for the Centre we attend for playgroup!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You had a BEAUTIFUL stall! I'll be back next time, when all my friends babies are born........ (there are lots). Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

It was so lovely to meet you Angie. I can't wait to give Hugo his cape! And I'd love a pair of those pants for him too...

I've some photos to email you but forgot to get your address.

Heart Felt said...

Glad it went well, looks like a lot of fun.....xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...