Thursday, March 5, 2009

My creative space - gifts & more stamps

Everything has been a bit all over the place lately, as opposed to normal when everything is well-sorted, orderly, sparkling clean & devoid of brown apple cores. My sewing 'table' has been moved into our bedroom as we have a few guests staying over the coming weeks.

On the go at the moment are: finishing some orders, a little pink pile to be made into winter PJ's before the party on Saturday, some lovely wool felt to finally make a play crown for Adelaide, some echino fabric for the pants I'm making to add to my shop some time soon (they were going to be for the Hobart Mothers Market but as I've heard nothing back, I'm assuming I didn't get a stall).


I did more fiddling with stamps & bought one of those dinky DIY self-inking stamps...that blue thing in the photo below:


I like the way it looks & it works well for the back of the tags I've been making.


You can find more creative spaces over here.

8 comments:

edward and lilly said...

The tags are looking really cute, I so need to invest in some stamps!

Michelle said...

What a shame you're not at the Mothers Market! I would love to get some of your lovely stuff.

Courtney said...

cute cute cute!!! button stamps rock my world, its hard to find quirky knitting stamps! actually I dont have a single one, I might have to start commissioning you stamp making girls to make me some yarny knitting loveliness!

Linda said...

wow you do have so many projects on the go! makes me feel a bit slack really!!!!

Michelle M said...

Angie, your swing tags look great. Very natural which is the look I love. Button loveliness for sure!
Michelle M

Michelle said...

What a lovely creative space. The stamp is great too.

Troischats said...

Your stamps are fabulous! I need something like that for my own products. They look so lovely and unique.

Kirsty said...

How good is the dinky DIY stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...