Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Creative Space

The grant application is in (HOORAY) so this afternoon I'm sorting through 2 big boxes of fabric that made there way to my house via a chance meeting at the Mothers Market. These fabrics were previously part of someone else's stash and unfortunately they can't sew anymore so they have come to live with me.....now I need to find a space for them.........Tim is of course thrilled!


There are lots of plain cottons which are always good to have at hand, loads of old LOUD curtains and my favourite would have to be some of the barkcloth, especially this one which was apparently to commemorate the Apollo landing.


And here is Max's creative space, otherwise known as his 'office' or 'work' where he is 'very busy' writing, and always needs an apple (the request for his bike helmet has been denied....his Dad rides to work each day so I'm guessing he imagines Tim wearing his helmet all day at work)


Thanks for Kirsty for hosting 'My creative space', check out more spaces over here.

7 comments:

MissyP said...

Hi Angie, thanks for commenting on my blog. I highly recommend the crocheting, but you will need a very patient friend I'd suggest. Helped me anyway! I LOVE your moon landing bark cloth. What will you do with it?

Rach said...

What a lovely blog, I am sure I have visited before... I am an ex-Hobart girl. May come down to do a MM one of these days.

Great stash. Very envious!

Cheers,

Rachael

edward and lilly said...

What a great score! That fabric is amazing.

Amber said...

Oh I am like Rach, sure i have been here before but not in a while. What a lovely blog...xx

Tweed Delights said...

Fantastic fabric stash - the 'moon landing' one is amazing! Love the photo of your 'little ones' in their office - very cute : )

Carolyn said...

What unique Apollo fabric--how cool!

Kirsty said...

That space fabric is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...