Friday, March 13, 2009

To market, to market....

I'm really not sure where last week went!

My camera is dead & is sorely missed....not sure yet if it can be mended.

I've been busy with the usual stuff plus I found out I did get a stall at the Mothers Market so I've been extra busy getting ready for that........


Not that my stall will look like the picture above but I found a pile of old school reader books at the op shop & the illustrations are super.

Which creative space this week....... it is probably a good thing the camera is kaput! I'm using the spare room, the dining table, our room & various other once cleared spaces! If you look at last weeks creative space (my last post!) & imagine the sewing table piled HIGH with sewing in various states of completion....you will have a vague idea!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray! I look forward to meeting you and seeing your stall!

Sorry about your camera - hope it's better soon...

Kirsty said...

Good luck with your market preparation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...