Monday, April 27, 2009

Eye spy - a work in progress (WIP)

I felt a bit daunted when I saw the theme for this weeks eye spy, I'm surrounded by works in progress and seem to have a habit of starting more before finishing those already begun! Which WIP to chose.......... gardening projects (a bed half ready for this years garlic crop), sewing projects (all over the house at the moment in preparation for the market this weekend), the last of this seasons pears and tomatoes waiting to be eaten or bottled, the bread that is rising on the kitchen bench, the housework (always a WIP at our place!) A quick look at some of the other eye-spy players assured me I'm not alone, thanks Cindy for hosting eye-spy and Michelle for this weeks theme.

I managed to narrowed it down to a few of the ones at the top of the pile.....

  • skirts & pants awaiting elastifying (that's a word surely)

  • Finished stock for the market...this lot needs ironing & tagging

  • and the most important WIP, the one that keeps on growing, despite all the other projects going on around here and regardless of how little time I actually spend in the present contemplating the fact a fresh babe is about to arrive in our midst's! Only 10 weeks to go, no wonder I keep bumping this tummy into everything at the moment.

8 comments:

Jo (sparkly green knickers) said...

I like your last WIP (although that little green skirt is so cute!)

Cindy said...

I love your market stuff, such yummy winter colours. I love the gorgeous pockets.
As for the last WIP, clever Mum looks like she is doing a great job

Jenaveve said...

You do have a lot of WIPs particularly the big one which will be completed in 10 weeks - very exciting times for you!!

Christina Lowry said...

10 weeks! I was in a craft fenzy towards the end of my pregnancy, trying to finish off lots of WIPs. I also went into nesting mode and became a super clean-freak, cleaning everything I could reach. Bubba came into a very clean house, pitty it doesn't last like that long! I hope you enjoy the last 10 weeks of your pregnancy and get to finish lots of WIPs. :)

Gina said...

Lovely, if only I was going to be around for the markets. I loved hearing about all your WIPs, there's so much creativity happening at your place! (And it would be boring if everything was finished...)

Wow, bub no.3, how delightful!

pen said...

it's funny to be so busy when you've got 10 weeks to go until your next baby arrives! i was like that with baby no. 2 - and then to throw it all in a spin she arrived 5 weeks early. finish off those WIPs and pack that bag..........:)

Bird Bath said...

You have been creative - The last project is a beauty!

Bek said...

Wow I love the things you have been making for the market. So cute! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...