Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creative Space - clothkits

This isn't really where the sewing is happening at the moment, but I'm reluctant to show how the sewing space actually looks at the moment as I work on getting orders finished & sent. Instead there is this.....the reward for getting through this lot of orders.

It is from clothkits who have a lot of things reduced at the moment (given the exchange rate it almost makes them affordable!)



This is too make a dress for Adelaide (although even the size 1 looks too big for her at the moment). The colour was described as rubine red, which in reality translates to pink. It should look like this when I'm done....


I kind of wish I had ordered the blue now.....



And to top it all of I also got one of these kits as well.....although it will be a while before I can wear it - the best bit is the sizing is from 8-18 so whatever I end up as after this baby I can just make!



Pop over to Kirsty's to see her fabulous circle scarves & other creative spaces.

14 comments:

M* (Melanie) said...

Wow. I'd never heard of clothkits. It's a clever idea. It'll be interesting to see if it is actually as easy as it looks.

Leslie said...

I love that fabric. Those will so cute! I like the pink, but with two girls and only one boy I see a lot of pink. :)

Ellieboo said...

Matching outfits - very cute. I love the look of clothkits but the price has certainly put me off in the past

amity ville boronia said...

Those are such a good idea! Might have to go have a look-see

Anonymous said...

Trellick Tower, eh? It's distinctive, but I prefer the birds.

Kirsty said...

Aren't clothkits wonderful.

Black Eyed Susie said...

Took your advice, thanks, and bought a skirt kit, the mustardy one with the red print. I, also, will have to wait to see what size I'm going to end up being!

I grew up wearing Clothkits so it's great to see them back!

Christie said...

OMG i want the blue one now!

working up the courage to cut the rainbow fabric... :-)

midge said...

That dress is sooo cute. thanks for the tip, will pop over and take a look

Michelle said...

I love Clothkits! The skirt is brilliant.

Heart Felt said...

Wow, what a neat idea, they look great....love the skirt. xx

Kate Bruning said...

I've been reading about clothkits lately. They are fantastic and remind me of a teddybear I made when I was little

Lucy Bowler said...

Those cloth kits are gorgeous. I'll be interested to hear how you get on... (Red/pink or blue, it would have been a tough choice!)

Maureen said...

What fun clothes. I bet children do love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...