Monday, May 11, 2009

Eye Spy - "reading"

It's not what I call reading but this is what I've been looking through before bed, working out what I need for the quilts I want to make (or start to make soon)....

It's this book by Denyse Schmidt, the one I used for making Max's baby quilt.

I've got the patterns copied & the fabrics (purple being the chosen colour) ready to go for this quilt, long ago promised to my niece....


And this is the one I'm contemplating for the new baby (cot sized), with some mustard in there no doubt...


See what others are reading over at
Cindy's.

3 comments:

Bek said...

All lovely quilts. I'm sure yours will look great.

Leslie said...

Those are great quilts, the lines are great.

Cindy said...

I like your sort of reading! They look like some awsome ideas you have brewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...