Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day - the start of something

I just had a wonderful weekend.

It may not be every mother's idea of a great Mother's day but it was perfect for me.

Tim took the kids camping for the weekend. Thank you Tim, for everything!


I think this will become a tradition in our family.

It was the first time in 3 years I had an evening alone.

Yum Cha with a friend (& others) on Saturday for her birthday.

It was not until Sunday afternoon I even put any music on, the quiet was just so blissful.

Hope all you Mother's out there had a great day.

6 comments:

Tinniegirl said...

It sounds perfect.

Gina said...

Bring it on! Sounds amazing, and necessary before no3 I'd say...

Cindy said...

I would be locking that one into tradition quick smart! Sounds like a great way to spend some QUIET time

Jelly Wares said...

Sounds like a GREAT Mother's day tradition...

Take Care
Jodie :)

vintagefabricaddict said...

Hi Angie! So glad you had a lovely alone time! half your luck. Thanks for making the very first guess on my guessing comp!! I really appreciate that. You could just come in a winner. your clothing looks so very cute too! cheers Elizabeth

Michelle said...

Sounds so perfect to me - blissful indeed. So happy to hear you had a lovely mothers day. Do you have a good yum cha place?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...