Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye, Hello......

Goodbye big nappies, hello baby nappies!


This week Max decided he does NOT wear nappies at night anymore as he is a BIG boy! I'd been meaning to get him out of night nappies for a while now (he often wakes dry anyway) but had not quite pushed myself to do the mental preparation, you know, have another bed made up in case of an accident, accept that there will be more washing/making of beds when said accidents eventuate, etc. We are up to night 3 of no nappy-no wetting........very happy Max, very happy mama (and dad)!

My plan was to also to try have Adelaide toilet trained by the time baby 3 arrives. This was a fairly optimistic plan and while she is using the toilet more & more I don't imagine she'll be out of nappies in 5 weeks! At least I have avoided the following:


P.S. This is not a plug for eenee nappies as in reality I use a bunch of different cloth nappy styles as well as the occasional disposable!

3 comments:

beccasauras said...

I used Eenies too, they were great.

Tania said...

Oh my Lordy! I have done two in nappiess simultaneously but not three. Three would have tipped me over the edge. Yay Max!

littleecofootprints said...

Well done Max! My little one is still in a night nappy. I am so looking forward to her being totally nappy free.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...