Friday, June 12, 2009

More Friday finds

Today I found 2 things I've been on the look out for.....both from the same place.

Only one of them could be man-handled by me into the car.

Cost $20

Despite all the rain we've been getting, I just had to see if it would work


There was much excitement among the small people, one with a rake, one with a wheelbarrow


In all the "excitement" I forgot I was wearing suede boots


The other Friday find will have to be collected on Monday.

Sometimes it really does feel that if I wait long enough I eventually find what I 'need' second-hand. It is a good feeling.

7 comments:

littleecofootprints said...

Great find! I was looking for a second hand push mower for months and finaly gave up and bought a new one (but i guess $100 is still better than 100's for a petrol mower). Have fun. i was pleasantly surprised by how well ours works.

Cheers,
Tricia

Lulu said...

Well done. No noise, no pollution, no petrol to buy, no breakdowns, less storage, exercise, need I go on?

Michelle said...

Great score! I love my flymo, use it all the time. I love the whirly sound it makes.

Joanne said...

What a coincidence! My MIL bought a push mower from a local op-shop just this week! She'll no doubt use it too, she's too independent to wait for someone to come cut the lawns for her.

Black Eyed Susie said...

I'd love one of those. I don't dare cut the grass with Chloe around as she hates even the noise of my hairdryer.

Been meaning to pop by and thank you for the lovely, supportive comment you made about my mothering worries but got sooo tired. So now, even though it's late, thanks!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

That grass is so lush and green! A fantastic find especially when the kids are joining in on the fun too.

Cindy said...

Those boots look like a great find. I love when the kids are of the age where helping is still fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...