Thursday, July 23, 2009

New baby bliss

Thank you for all your congratulations and some advance warning: this is about to become one of those "where did the weeks go" kinda blogs.

Having been induced twice it was a relief to go into labour naturally this time around. We made it to the hospital just in time and were holding our little boy 20 minutes later. We also departed the same day & came home so everyone could get some rest & savour those new baby cuddles.

It was lovely to have my mum here for the first week as she took Max & Addie away on adventures so I got lots of rest (or at least some quiet time). I've taken so many photos lately & they are nearly all out of focus, this one is at least clear!


We can't really decide who he looks like and we still haven't decided on a name, for now there is just much excitement about their little brother.......




Suddenly Max & Adelaide seem huge and oh so grown-up. And those soakers I made were a newborn size........

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, he's soooo cute - you two do great work!

Joanne said...

Oh he's gorgeous. Love that last photo- don't they just look like there's a wise little old man in there at times!
I'm way over being clucky, but just for a minute there....

Selina said...

ohh Angie, he is so adorable! I've been waiting for some pics, not disappointed! He is too cute!!

Selina xx

Gina said...

Congratulations Angie. He's perfect.
Names William and Charlie are oldies but goodies :-)

Kat said...

He is so cute! I am sure Max and Addie are having heaps of fun with their new brother. Congratulations!

Kylie said...

Oh how gorgeous! I think I'm going to cry!! Such divine photos... Congratulations :) K

13mimosa said...

He's so precious, I've been checking every day for photos and am looking forward to the name. He looks long and lean, hope you're well and he's settling okay. Looking forward to updates as and when...

13mimosa said...

PS how about Otis? a friend just used that for their third, their other two are Izy and Otto - three crazy blonde boys!

Tania said...

Oh my goodliness - I am so behind the eight ball! My hearty congratulations to you all - and so pleased that the birth went so well to boot. Welcome to the world wee one!

Leonie Guld said...

Nothing can replace the help of mum. Those nan's hands are strong, supportive, caring and gentle. Congratulations on the save arrival of your little man. (oh and with gina's old names I always loved chas!!)

Cindy said...

Congratulaions Angie! He is just lovely and the whole family is looking so snug already!

pen said...

i love grandma's hands in these photos. that newborn soaker won't last long!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful baby; and you're taking time to select the perfect name. It's wonderful. Here in the US, I had surprise twins, and I must have had some inkling (duh, I was huge,) so I did have two girl names chosen and amazingly they were both girls. I had a terrible time with the middle names, though, and they wouldn't let me leave the hospital until I had that nailed down, and they kept harassing me about it! And you wonder why there are so many ridiculous or frivolous names these days! They should give a girl a break and peace out. LOL By the way, one of the girls has your name, which I have always loved. Blessings from America

Bird Bath said...

Congratulations! What a lovely baby arrival (and quick too), I'm sure everyone is enjoying those sweet early baby days.
Just wonderful.

Lauren said...

Congratulations Angie, he's lovely :) I'm so glad you had a chance to do it in your own time. Wishing you lots of happy snuggles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...