Friday, September 18, 2009

Back for a barn raising weekend

I might be exaggerating just a little when I call the weekend ahead 'barn raising' but the general idea is to assemble (or re-assemble) the cubby house in the back yard, plus add on jacuzzi (think summer pool/bath) & mini beach (or for the less imaginative a sandpit).


The smalls are SUPER excited and happily went to bed "so they would have lots of power to build the cubby ". I foresee a weekend of much hammering and baking (to feed the workers) ahead. Now to get some rest myself......

......but before I go, thank you for your comments after my last post, we are now all back to full health. Leo is growing before our eyes (I'm offloading clothing he has outgrown at the end of every week!). It took a little while but he has now forgotten how much he liked that dummy he had in the hospital!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds very flash - outdoor jacuzzi and mini beach....Lucky smalls!

pen said...

it sounds like you'll soon be living in your very own pool and beachside resort. glad leo is back to growing and thriving baby boy.

Nikki Cardigan said...

Love the images that your "weekend of barn raising" conjore up!!! I hope it all went well and that there is a mini-resort in your backyard!

Great to hear that you are a healthy house again.

Ellieboo said...

Wow - sounds like your garden will be the place to be when its all ready. Hope it all went to plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...