Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 15 - Creative Space

It is all a bit of a mish-mash here at the moment; Max is at 'school', Addie is tinkering in her room, the vacuum is running (it keeps Leo asleep!), the house is 1/8 vacuumed, the trip to Spotlight has been postponed due to the car battery being flat (thanks to Adelaide's obsession with the reading lights in the car & me forgetting to check) and on the table waiting for a bit of stitching is a whole pile of mending! I've promised myself to do it all before I start sewing Max's new backpack


Can you guess who picked the fabric (an old curtain)?

The pattern is from here.

More crafty types over here.

And you must go here for Gina's great tutorial (she's a star that gal!)

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the fabric you chose! It sounds like a very peaceful day. :)

Kirsty said...

It's going to be gorgeous.

yardage girl said...

Great fabric for the backpack - can't wait to see it finished

Leonie Guld said...

I love that fabric. I have a massive truck fan in this house, your bag is going to be fantastic!

caramela said...

What fun fabric!It will make a great backpack!
Annamaria

Nikki Cardigan said...

That fabric is AWESOME Angie.

Kylie said...

That fabric is fantastic! My nephews would love that too. I used to vacuum to get my bubbas to sleep too! That's so funny. K

M* (Melanie) said...

The fabric is so cool. Great choice. It will be the best backpack in the street.

becclebee said...

i do love that fabric - where on earth did you find it? its so perfect for the backpack.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...