Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 8 - Creating with my boy


It doesn't happen that often, but somehow today Max & I managed to squeeze in a bit of one-on-one time making something he really wanted. This little sewing project was only recently added to the list after my parents arrived with a handmade wooden stove. The mitt was made using this pattern and some of this fabric (from ink&spindle).

I got to eat some yummy pizza's (Tupperware lids) for the rest of the evening!

Zillions more creative spaces over here.......

7 comments:

Muriƫl said...

A great mitt for a boy!

Little Snoring said...

Yum Tupperware pizza, my favourite!

Cute Mitt...

Kirsty said...

It looks wonderful. You've done a great job.

Kylie said...

That mitt is super cool! Fabulous fabric selection :) K

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

I cant thank you enough for this post - you have just saved me form ploughing through a squillion tutorials on oven mits! I love the fabric too. Thanks. PEta

13mimosa said...

I so need to make some of these, ours are so grotty, even freshly washed - I"ll add it to the long long list.

lily40au said...

Fabulous patterned fabric ...love the oven mitt and thanks for all the patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...