Thursday, December 10, 2009

Creative Space - in the kitchen

Baking Christmas gifts.....

Max asked if it was a chocolate stir fry, no it isn't but I like the sentiment.


It's actually going to be panforte. I'm not giving much away as I make it every year.

I've also started the garlic harvest (after feasting on garlic shoots for a few weeks)


How I LOVE fresh organic garlic (there's also the fact it is dead easy to grow in Tasmania and after planting you basically ignore it). We all have permanent garlic breath and despite growing more and more every year I still don't think we planted enough



And the veggies for tonight's dinner





Thanks to Kristy for hosting Creative Space this year...go and look at some crafty spaces!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum...my mouth is watering Ang. Luv Britt

Christina Lowry said...

Yum yum! Oooh, I wonder if it is easy to grow in Queensland, or if it is too hot here for garlic? How do you start it off? Do you just pop some garlic in the ground? Is that a silly question?! :)

74 Lime Lane said...

it looks delicious!
is it really that easy to grow!

yardage girl said...

Yum, yum, yum - at least you'll be able to ward off any vampires with that garlic breath! Chocolate stirfry sounds like a good recipe to invent!

Tania said...

So do you reckon loads of garlic would go into chocolate stir fry? I had a good giggle at that Max question!

Kate said...

Oh yum chocolate stir fry sounds delicious. Looks pretty good too. We just pulled the last of our garlic out yesterday in preparation for the Christmas farmers markets.

Michelle said...

Everything looks fantastic! And now I'm very hungry ...

You asked on my last blog post about the chocolate birch forest sunnyboy. That's still available, as well as lots of others, so if you are interested drop me a line! quiltingmick at gmail.com . I'll be updating my Etsy shop hopefully tonight (if not it will be tomorrow night!) so I will hold off putting that one up for sale in the meantime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...