Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Summertime

Welcome summer, make yourself at home, put your feet up and stay a while.

I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief after all my photos (and other less important stuff) was rescued from my old computer, I'm making all sorts of promises about backing-up more regularly (as you do).

I've been finding it hard to squeeze blogging in lately, we have been having fun with family visitors plus the Christmas rush is surely on. For me it is more of a summer rush as there is so much to do on the days when we actually get summer weather. Successful life in Tasmania means making the most of sunny days by dropping whatever else you planned to do.

So here's a quick wrap up of what we have been up to lately.....

Taking Leo on his first camping trip


Eating flowers from the garden



Going to the beach



Taking lots over-my-shoulder photos to see if Leo is sleeping


Summer time baths


Preserving.....


And so many other things like spending time in the garden; harvesting, planting, carting soil, weeding, cutting, planning and dreaming of the summer to come

4 comments:

Nikki Cardigan said...

Honestly, all that stuff looks way more fun than blogging! Good for you for finding that balance.

PS. He's not asleep!!!

Lauren said...

Looks lovely. Hope to run into you sometime at the beach :)

Lauren said...

Hey again Angie, I'll be listing some stuff early next week and I'll make sure a couple of mini mei tais are there for you to choose from. x

PS. I'm loving that little face in the ergo there :)

Juddie said...

So beautiful! I just found your blog today and I'm looking forward to browsing through it further ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...