Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday - the week that was

Sometimes there are just not enough hours in the week to actually write something, but fortunately I'm always taking photos so I thought I'd start to try & just do a little picture round up at the end of each week (when I remember)

So this has been my week:

using the trusty Fowlers


to deal with boxes of apricots


making "ice-cream" (blended frozen bananas and fresh mulberries....it really is like icecream)

Enjoying my fig harvest (there were only 2...both the biggest figs I've ever seen)


lots of spuds pulled from this little patch


Eating our way through the salad garden

soaking up the summer evenings

helping host birthday parties


sharing in the excitement of cubby-mail


fitting in "just one more car seat" (like three is not enough!)


Watching the 'joy of eating' as Leo leaps into solids with gusto!

Lots of giggles with this little babe who keeps all the madness in perspective....

5 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Ooooh, yum! I'm coming to your house. Our cute babes can play and I will taste test anything your cooking! :)

I know what you mean, looking at Cohen puts things into perspective for me too. xx

Michelle said...

That extra car seat is just about the best thing I have ever seen.

Michelle said...

Really lovely photos Ang, looks like a great week.

Am truly envious of your potato crop, we've had to "share" ours with bethongs and bandicoots.

xxx

clare's craftroom said...

Goodness you are so busy . I love all the freshly grown food and Leo is just gorgeous !

Carrie said...

That is one adorable baby!!!!
I looove his shirt too!
Stenciling is my lastest crafting obsession!
So fun!
Carrie www.taoofcraft.typepad.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...