Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hanging out

Tim has headed up the mountain camping overnight with the kids (a last minute decision) so I've had the afternoon to hang out with Leo. The poor wee fella has a runny nose and wants only to be held close and given free access to the milk bar whilst bluntly refusing any offered solids.

*sigh*

He did enjoy listening to music jiving around in the jolly jumper for a while......


.............followed by a bath in the laundry tub - don't let that smile fool you, there has been much mooching, snot rubbing and ergo action.


At least that's my excuse for not getting around to cleaning the kitchen, I probably should hide the cake I made though (it did however use up one-thirtieth of the giant zucchinis).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much older than when I saw him last!! I can just see his 2 bottom teeth popping up through his gums in the photo. What a nice treat for you and the kids for Dad to take them camping! Enjoy - Britt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...