Sunday, April 11, 2010

Autumn 2010


Suddenly it feels like Autumn......



From the top:

A delivery from the neighbours......quinces & pears (plus some quince jelly)

Locally grown chestnuts & hazelnuts

Some crabapples collected on a recent walk to the park

Newly discovered HOLES in one of my favourite woolens!

We're off for a for a trip down the peninsula (is there anything not in Wikipedia?) for the week. I've packed such an eclectic mix, because who knows what the weather will be like....it is Tasmania after all. I'm looking forward to some reading, exploring, walking, hanging out and eating freshly caught abalone & calamari. I've also packed a few sewing patterns & fabric as I'd like to get some cutting out done (I try to think optimistically). Max is excited about going fishing & wants to catch a shark.....with Tim diving for abalone I prefer not to even THINK of sharks!

6 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

Beautiful photographs. Love those earthy colours. Oh no on the woolens! Can you salvage any?

Michelle said...

Have a lovely trip. I love your new header background. Very lovely.

Two Tuesdays said...

Your local produce finds are the delight of my week! Have a great holiday.

beccasauras said...

Heehee I didn't see the holes at first, thought you were showing off your flat tummy! Seems like a minute ago you were pregnant! Look at you hot stuff (in a not creepy look at you kind of way haha)

hanna said...

oooh yes, lovey Autumnal things.
You might just have to repurpose your shirt into a little one for the kiddies :)

BellaBree said...

yay for holidays! we have just finshe dours - boohoo, so back to life we go...hey LOVe the wee t-shirt/dres, very cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...