Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Creative space - getting ready for spring



As soon as I started on some new Spring pajamas the weather turned cold & Wintery.

So in a bid to get back to some Spring weather I finished off these PJ pants


made of super soft vintage cotton sheets, some of my favourite patterns


And pulled out this sheet & blanket to cut out a Leonie inspired winter skirt
(not sure when I will quite get around to doing this)


And further Spring sorting, cleaning & storing. Here all the vintage sheets together at last.


One small pile sorted, a zillion more to go....

More creative spaces over yonder


10 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute pj's! Great fabric stash you've got happening there.

kirsty said...

oooooh, loving those vintage sheet pj's and the box full of vintage sheets is to die for.

x

kirsty said...

hi angie, i plan on using the wallpaper on the drawer fronts, then painting clear estapol over the top of it. this will be a first for me so i'll be interested to see how it goes.

x

Amanda said...

Adorable stashed fabric...And I love the pj's they look insanely comfy!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous fabric and pjs!! I reckon if you start on the winter skirt now, the weather will warm up for sure... so, um, would you mind getting on with that? This week has been a little chilly!! I'm ready for spring!!

june at noon said...

The pjs look fantastic. I can imagine how soft they must feel, and what great fabrics. I'd like a box of vintage sheets for myself! :)

Kate said...

Love the pjs - perfect spring fabrics.

Allana said...

Love the pjs they look super comfy and your fabric stash is scrummy!

Kylie said...

The Pj's look great - hope it starts to warm up for you down there soon.

Two Tuesdays said...

Hi Angie,

Hope the gastro blues aren't too bad. End of season wogs can really get you down, don't you think? Can you please send me your address to 2tuesdays at gmail dot com? Then my flukey frankie can wing its way to you.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...