Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things I'm loving...

Things I'm really loving right now........

[if you take out the Pakistan flooding and protracted post-election posturing]

the first home-grown asparagus (eaten raw by me, me, me)
the garden is suddenly bursting (thank you rain)


three participants in the Mobilo building sessions


a bird postcard for Don


the excitement growing over upcoming swim lessons


Leo's love of bling, hats & glasses


bringing a little spring inside


easy spring skirts, this one from The Market today and this one...

made from a thrifted [hideous + ripped + 50c] maternity linen skirt


with the ESSENTIAL number THREE tag


& this bloke, on Fathers Day, for sharing in the love & the load that is parenting




4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely photos Angie. That asparagus looks delicious. I eat mine raw before it even gets into the house.

Catherine said...

Home grown asparagus sounds so exciting! At least the rain was only a short burst which made it quite lovely!

CC said...

I love the upcycled skirt. Where do you get your number tags? I have a habit of sewing things from a pattern then forgetting what size I made.

Anonymous said...

Til was very excited to see Ade & Max ready for their swimming lessons - although she pointed out they didn't have their swimmers on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...