Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Creative Space - orders and disorder

The house is eerily quiet this morning with only Leo & I here. Adelaide is having a trial day at our local pre-kinder (with Max to show her the ropes) after many moons of requests (basically ever since her backpack was finished!)

So I'm taking the time to finish off a few orders (ignoring the disorder around me that needs some attention later today), cut out some more and have a cup of hot tea while trying my hardest to not hover over Leo who is practising climbing onto the lounge, teetering on the edge while raising his arms in the air triumphantly declaring a DAA-DAH (my cue to turn, look & encourage him to climb down.....backwards!)


More daa-dah's over at Kootoyoo.

9 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh I love this dress! Just gorgeous. have a peaceful day sewin' :) Kx

Love Sundays said...

Love the fabric, and the dress is very cute.

Kristy said...

I too like the fabric. :) interested to see how it turns out.

We had one less at our house last night (class camp)... very odd. not better or worse... just different.

Vic said...

Very pretty fabric, it's looking terribly productive over here, daredavil kiddos & all!

Vic said...

*davil? Devil even lol.

Maxabella said...

I bet you don't recognise the house with 2 children off to preschool!

I love this little dress. x

Stephanie and Carlos said...

Love the dress!! How very productive!!

xo Steph

The Clip Cafe said...

Looks great!

Cotton Kiwi said...

Your work is divine and even more impressive knowing that it is done in between mountain/lounge rescue sessions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...