Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Creative Space - lavender






I'm going into market preparation mode, trying to finish at least one thing each day night. It helps that I have several things not far from completion (elastics to thread, buttonholes to clip, buttons to stitch) blah, blah, blah. Last night I finished of a few lavender filled sachets (one of the best-scented jobs on my list). For entertainment I have Leo on guitar & Adelaide at the table dictating and writing postcards to the neighbouring children (all manner of stories that keep me amused as I listen in on the continual commentary).


And just in case you thought this was a veggie-free post
no such luck
artichokes


for the final creative space for 2010 head over here

6 comments:

fifi said...

wow - your lavender bags are so gorgeous! and so inspiring. i really hope i can make time for crafting when the lil one comes along. i know it will take a while but you prove you can do it!

BusyBsewBiz said...

I don't know how you get anything done with that little man of yours mesmerising eyes loving at you all day long!

spectacularfairywren said...

they are sweet. Bet it smells lovely at your place.

yesterday's commentary at my place:

" I properly played probably with Parrison"

toasted said...

Your lil boy looks sorta like an angel but with a bit o the devil in his eyes (hope you're not religious cos I mean to compliment not offend.)

Love your sachets. We've got some very nice lavender (I hadn't realised it came in different qualities of yummy smelliness) growing outside our door and I was a-wondering how to make sachets without feeling far too daggy.

monkeemoomoo said...

I love your lavender bags:)

And the artichokes. Our sad vegie patch is only producing an abundance of herbs at the moment. I'd better get busy. Your vegie patch is very inspiring.

Victoria said...

Double yum. Those lavender bags are gorgeous and the artichokes, yet again you're so productive - in all ways.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...