Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello 2012

:: 2012 ::

Welcome

+

thanks for the great weather so far.

School starts back tomorrow.
I may get some spare time in the coming weeks.

The holidays have been nice and long and sunny.

Here's a bit of our holidays from the zillion photos I downloaded today.

In our hair-net-hard-hat glory on the Callington Mill tour

(yes they let me carry a 12 week old baby up to the top)
(it's more like a ladder climb than stairs)
(and I forgot the ergo!)



We bought some flour and some sourdough starter.
I pulled it out 4 weeks later to make some bread, only to see it should be used in 1 week, but made bread anyway. Everyone made a loaf.


It turned out fine despite the delay....it's a shame I forgot to keep any starter for the next loaf and used the whole lot in the first loaf! I've ordered some more, you can find them here.




2 comments:

bec said...

Gorgeous photo! So nice to see all the faces and say 'oh, they're so much like so and so'. Your children are just lovely!

Joanne said...

Oh, your link at the bottom (for the sourdough starter?) doesn't work. Would you mind fixing it- I'd like to get some if I can. Thanks. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...